AirTV lets you watch local news, sports, and entertainment channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and PBS and more from your HD antenna – all for FREE over your home WiFi network to your TV or mobile device! Watching local channels at home and on the go has never been easier—it’s time to shred those cable bills and contracts!
Fill your home with FREE local channels
- Watch local channels in HD at home or anywhere with your mobile devices.
- NEW! Record up to two shows at a time and set series recordings with local channel DVR. *External hard drive required.
- Connects one HD antenna to all network connected devices via WiFi.
- Use the Sling TV™ or AirTV app to watch your local channels on supported streaming devices. *Watching local channels outside the home is limited to one stream at a time .
How It Works:
AirTV solves the biggest problems associated with antennas, like wiring multiple rooms and finding the right spot to get the best possible TV signal. AirTV connects with your home WiFi to stream local channels to every internet-connected TV and device within range, so you can mount your antenna wherever it gets the best signal without running cables all over your home.
What You Will Need:
- Android or iOS mobile device (phone or tablet) for setup
- HD antenna and coaxial cable
- Broadband Internet access with WiFi for streaming
- Sling TV or AirTV app to access your channels
- Watching on a TV : For the best viewing experience with AirTV, use a compatible smart TV or a media streaming player like the AirTV Player, Amazon Fire, or Roku.