Shows every detail: Nest Cam’s high-quality glass lens, image sensor, and 8X digital Clear Zoom let your customers see every detail in full 1080p HD.
Phone alerts and live streaming: Customers can get motion and sound alerts. And watch live video using the Nest app.
Talk and Listen: Your customers can hear the kids or talk back to get someone’s attention.
Advanced Night Vision: Eight infrared LEDs help your customers see the whole scene, even when it’s pitch black.
Weatherproof: Designed for the outdoors with a IP65 weatherproof head unit and IP67 fully waterproof cables and power adapter.
It can handle cold and warm weather with operational temperatures from -4F to 104F.
All data is encrypted and stored in the cloud, so if the camera is damaged, the recorded video is still available up to that point.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Working broadband Internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- Free Nest app and a compatible phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later or Android 4 or later, and Bluetooth 4.0. Or set it up from your computer using USB and a web browser.
- At 720p, each camera requires 200 Kbps to 500 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.¹
- At 1080p, each camera requires 450 Kbps to 1200 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.¹
- Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage.
- At 720p, each camera could use 60GB to 160GB of upload bandwidth per month.¹ At 1080p, each camera could use 140GB to 380GB of upload bandwidth per month.¹
- ¹Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene.
For more info visit nest.com/requirements
Use requires creation of a Nest Account and acceptance of Terms of Service, which can be found online atnest.com/terms
Video streaming and Nest Aware may be subject to interruptions or failures for reasons beyond Nest’s control, like intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages.
Nest Cam and Nest Aware do not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
For no charge, Nest offers the ability to view the past 3 hours of snapshots.
If you need additional storage, subscribe to Nest Aware or Nest Aware Plus. Both plans offer intelligent alerts, clips and time-lapses, and activity zones. The name of each plan refers to the length (in days) of rolling video history you will have access to:
Nest Aware: $6/mo. or $60/yr. for all the Nest cameras, speakers, and displays in your home. It provides 30 days of event video history.
Nest Aware Plus: $12/mo. or $120/yr. for all the Nest cameras, speakers, and displays in your home. It provides 10 days of 24/7 continuous recording and 60 days of event video history.
What is Included:
- Nest Cam Outdoor security camera
- Mounting magnet
- Camera wall plate
- Power adapter
- Adapter wall plate
- Nest screws
- Wall anchors
- Cable clips
- Installation guide
- Welcome guide
Dimensions and Specifications:
Dimensions: 3.5 in x 2.8 in x 2.8 in (8.9 cm x 7.2 cm x 7.2 cm)
Weight: 11 oz (313 g)
Cable length: 25 ft (7 .5 m)
Power adapter input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
Power adapter output: 15V DC, 1.4A
Camera Input: 15V DC, 1.0A
Camera: ⅓” 3-megapixel sensor with millions of colors and 8X digital zoom
Video: H.264 encoding, up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames/sec
Field of view: 130-degrees diagonal
Audio: High-quality speaker, microphone array
Lights: RGB LED
Night Vision: 8 high-power infrared LEDs (850 nm) with IR cut filter
Operating Temperature: -4-degrees to 104 degrees F (-20 to 40C)
Weather Resistance: IP65 rating
Security: 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
Languages: English (US, UK), Dutch, French (Canada, France), Spanish (Americas, Spain)
Wireless: 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi; WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported, 802.15.4 (2.4GHz, Inactive)
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Manufacturer Product Warranty: 2 years