Yale knows secure locks. Nest knows the connected home. Together, they made a tamper-proof, key-free deadbolt that connects to the Nest app.¹ Now you can lock and unlock your door from anywhere. Give people you trust a passcode, instead of a key. Lock and check your door status with your voice using the Google Assistant. And always know who comes and goes.
When the Nest × Yale Lock is connected to the Nest app, you can unlock your door from your phone. Create passcodes for family, guests and people you trust. Get alerts whenever someone unlocks and locks the door. And when Nest knows you’re away, your door can lock automatically.
Can’t remember if you locked the door after you left the house? Check the status of your door and lock it from anywhere hands‑free with the Google Assistant. You can also enter a passcode, use one‑touch locking, or lock it from the Nest app.
The Nest x Yale Lock replaces the deadbolt you already have. If someone tries to tamper with it, you’ll get an alert. If the batteries start running low, you’ll know right away. And if your lock loses power, you can quickly charge it with a 9V battery to unlock the door.
In the Box
- Nest x Yale Lock
- Installation Guide with removable door template
- Strike Plate
- Mounting Screws
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Bundled with Nest Connect
- Nest Connect
- Quick Start Card
- Satin Nickel
- Dimensions: Outside: Height: 4.59 inches (11.66 cm), Width: 2.59 inches (6.58 cm), Depth: .80 inches (1.79 cm), Inside: Height: 7.03 inches (17.88 cm), Width: 2.78 inches (6.58 cm), Depth: 2.02 inches (5.12 cm), Weight: 2 lb 4.2 oz (1.03 kg)
- Power Supply: 4 AA batteries (included), Rechargeable batteries not recommended.
Battery Life: One Year
- Outside temperature range: –22° to 140°F (–30° to 60°C), Battery temperature range: 14° to 131°F (–10° to 55°C)
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Sensors: Optical and Capacitive Touch
- Lights: LED keypad, Privacy Mode indicator
- Audio: Talking lock with input chime
- Certification: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Wireless: 802.15.4 (2.4GHz), 802.15.1 (Inactive)
- Manufacturer Product Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical; two years for electronics.